Pages

Shahrun Mubarak!

Yes finally it's here!

I hafta say the night of the first Ramadhan was wasted in Orchard.

Totally wasted. I mentioned about going to Sony Ericsson Service center right? Just before my number was called, i checked my phone to confirm i still can't take photos. then Guess what? IT'S WORKING!!! maybe it just needed some Sony Ericsson air. haha

But by then Zubair was hungry and we had to stay to get some dinner. Sakura was the answer.

and i wanna say miracles DO happen.

Zubair turned in to bed at 1:30 and surprisingly he woke up SUPER easily at 4:30am for sahur. ME who slept at 10:30 still found it hard to wake up. Masya'Allah... Shabbaash honey. hehehe

And because he was up early, he got the chance to buy the newspaper and scoured through the part-time Recruit section. I asked him to call the distributing flyers kinda assignments.

He responded to one ad that says "Able to read and reply sms" and got a reply that the employer can get pass for him and that its 9.30pm - 1.30am hm... daily maybe? Then Zubair said, "But im just wondering how do i go home from there?" and i promptly replied, "I'll fetch u.."

I just hope this is not a scam or some kind of trick and that it will all go well. He's going to meet the hiring guy tonight.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: