Pages

Housewife in Training

About the only EXTRA things i do as a wife is making TEA for him every night after dinner.

Even then, sometimes i negotiate with him if
A) i can make him the instant tea using tea bags instead of tea dust, the way he likes it or
B) he can make it himself when im too tired after work.

I dont even make the bed because most of the time i left before he woke up. And i should add, he's doing a great job at that!

However, yesterday I had a taste of being a housewife .. OK, SEMI-housewife for a day.

I was home and Zubair out the whole day.

While missing him, i got to being productive. I cleared the cups, made the beds, dump the soiled clothes into main laundry basket and cleaned the table.

When he came home, i massaged his legs and feet knowing how tired he must have been.

After Iftar (break fast), i made tea for him. and then massaged his back and feet again.

I know this is not much because i didnt cook dinner nor did i do laundry or other household chores that day. But it feels nice. Ok it's only 1 day... i prolly may get bored after so long.. But i will take up classes and teach part time / freelance... write a book. hehe I will not be so bring also when we have children.. ok they might get on my nerves... but hey! We can't have the cake and eat it! No no... that proverb sounds wrong... We can't eat cake and NOT GAIN a few pounds.. and inches!! hahahaha

Anyways, I longgggg to cook for him, wash his clothes, clean the house bla bla bla... IN OUR OWN HOUSE.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: