Pages

Hands Full!

I had my hands full this weekend. We all did.

Humaira, Bilal and Sohail are here!

Listening to Uncle Ju-Bell and singing along to nursery rhymes.


From left: Sohail, Bilal and Humaira. Aren't they the cutest things?
Sohail was going to pray Maghrib. SO CUTE! He took the sejadah all that on his own.
I was supposed to go to Mel's wedding and Mathieu's party in the afternoon but i had to babysit them as everybody was going out! ok ok i was a bit tired having woken up at 2pm after my class in the morning and thought it was too late to make it. hahaha But good thing we didnt go, so we cld look after those kids cos my parents and sister were out.
Sunday, we went for a swim at my uncle's condo. Both my uncle and aunty said .. separately.. that They look like our (zubair and my) children. Awwwww im soo touched. I hope my children will turn out as beautiful, as religious as they are.
Photos are not up yet cos its from my sister's camera. But it felt really nice carrying Bilal in the deeper pool. Him clinging on to me without the weight. Nabilah and Nadzirah showed us how to sit in water and suddenly Zubair was the expert! After that he got the hang of swimming like actually kicking strokes and head down everything. a LOT of achievement i'd say.
So there!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: