Pages

PSP Auction Results - Tatarah

Lazy to post picture, u can just see the site here

My PSP has been sold for $0.25!!!

To think that i bid $0.01, $0.61 and prolly $0.74

*slap myself*

The watch result is not out yet.

I dont think i wanna bid again. the odds are just too great.

Am only functional on short sentences.

Out.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Some one described as a gambling system.

Jussaemon said...

What does our ustazah friend say?

Anonymous said...

hmm...my friend says it too but i dunno. anyway...i never try.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! My name is Sandra Leong and I'm a journalist with The Straits Times Life! and LifeStyle section. I chanced upon your blog while doing some research on Tatarah and thought I'd drop you an e-mail.

I'm writing a feature on Tatarah and am hoping to speak to some people who have used the site.

I see that you were one of the users affected by the closure and was wondering if you'd be willing to share your opinions/experience with me for the story? It would be useful to get some feedback from netizens and users.

Do let me know if you are open to this? If so, I'll need to do a quick phone interview by end of Thursday if possible to meet my deadline.

My email address is sandral@sph.com.sg and my mobile is 97760833. Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Anonymous said...

i've got another auction site to intro..
http://www.hoohaa.com.sg/ take a look if you are interested ^^

Anonymous said...

Hello!

If you're thinking about trying a LOWEST unique bid auction, try www.bidzila.com.

You can get 3 free bids on sign up and even more free credits when you invite friends.

Try it now and bid on cool products such as ipods, wii's etc

cya!