Pages

The Officially Selenger Julissa

Selenger = duffer / stupid / blur

Not that i dont know already that im a selenger girl... but i think this tops it all.

My boss gave me a piece of work. He told me to convert the Eur currencies to the exchange rate of Eur 1 = SGD 2 bcos he had been using 1 : 1.9. Then he told me that the loss ratio SHOULDN'T change.

I came back to him with the edited worksheet but i told him that the ratio changed bcos the formula is Sum of claims / Gross Premium. He said, "Yeah but i still dont see why it changed." Turned out my formula is wrong! i put as original fig / 1.9 * 2 when it should have been original fig * 1.9 / 2. Well of course the latter's logical cos Euros bigger than SGD! GRRRR *slap myself*

Then i came back with the editted formula but told him the ratio still changed. As he was going thru the figures, then realisation came to me... I DIDNT CHANGE THE FREAKING CLAIMS FIGURE! i only changed the premium.

At last, i handed him the correct work with loss ratio UNCHANGED!

OK prolly u might be confused about the formulas (cos there's no visual) but the point is still the same. Julissa is sooooooooooooooooo selenger!!! i Sooo hate to give wrong work to the boss. Like my reputation just dropped. arghhhhhhhh *pulls hair*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Shame on you!

Anonymous said...

Shame on you!

Jussaemon said...

OI! Even if u wanted to say Shame on me... can jsut do so once?

hahaha