Pages

2nd Dance Class

I teared a bit today in Class.

Today it was a Pilates / Yoga type of lesson.

This one exercise required us to do a Cat Stretch where we had to go down on all fours like a cat.

Then we had to lift and extend our legs followed by the opposite hand and remain our balance and centre alignment. ie cannot go sideways.

I could do the right left alright but when it came to lifting my left leg.... i just cldnt do it! I tried.... but im scared if my left hand cannot take it. My injury, remember? At least i can bend it already but it still cant withstand my weight lah!

So thru out the left leg section i just... froze.

Z told me to tell the instructor. But since she didnt ask i tot i dont need to tell lah.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: