Pages

I Dont Know...

... is what i often told him for like 75% of the questions he whisked at me.


He would ask me things like:

1. Who is the first president of Spore?
2. How much do you think SMRT makes in a month?
3. How far is KL?
4. How do I do this and that...

very historical, technical and factual stuffs lah. If i had known the answer before, i certainly cant recall them now. Well that's the flaw of our education system. We only memorised for the benefit of aceing the exams but the info wont stick for long...


Sometimes im very impressed by how well Z remembers the history of his country right down to the Year or even Date of certain events.


After i gave my usual "I dont know" answer, then i would finish it off by saying "What Do i know right?" for him.


A few days ago he got so... tired of my reply that he said, "Yeah man. Cannot like this. Must have some general knowledge. Must be smart"


"Excuse me," I said, "But if i wasn't smart i wouldn't have finished my A Levels, ok." (sighh i would be better if i have a degree to my name, man.)


Well if you ask me about business or psychology or things where there are no right or wrong answers just a matter of opinions, i'd be glad to say my piece...


On the other hand, i am used to be the ASKER not the answerER. I missed asking rhetorical questions and getting answers for stupid questions like:

1. I wonder why that man is staring into space
2. Why is there a traffic jam?
3. Why is the colour of the river brown like milk tea?

I wouldn't even mind funny stupid answers... you know just to share our thoughts...

At least I acknowledge the question and am not ashamed to say, "I Don't Know". Maybe we can even find out the answers together? That'd be nice enriching experience, wouldnt it?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: