Pages

Let's Dance!

I've always had an interest on this. I once attended a Hip Hop class at the previous gym i go. But found the steps a bit confusing my mind got muddled!


However, ever since badminton competition, i'm fairly more confident now with my limbs action. And since its only $30 for 12 sessions... I grab lah!



Hi all

Be happy and dance and dance and be
happy!

Come join the Dance Fitness Class organized by WHP &
Your Rec Club.

Sweat out with Groove Blast – A hot and
energetic dance class with the best hip hop, pop, house, reggae and popular
music.

Tone up with Dance Conditioning – incorporates Pilates
principles, Ballet / Jazz techniques & other dance moves that will keep you
tones, enhance your flexibility & your strength.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

$30? Wah!

Where is this?

Jussaemon said...

Sorry Rinaz... its for company staff only. Even then limited to first 20 pax only!