Pages

I tried McGriddle


And am truly disappointed by it.
Its just a normal sausage McMuffin only that the muffin is soaked with maple syrup. My cousin who works there told me so.
And this gave a very awkward feeling where sweet and savoury tastes clash. Like i wanted to add my favourite condiment the cheeky Chilli Sauce but tot it'd be weird cos its like eating Pancakes with chilli sauce! But to eat it on its own is too... memuakkan or what's the english equivalent?
I'd rather just buy the normal Sausage McMuffin @ $2 on weekdays than these overpriced spin-offs.
Ta~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 glasses of Juice:

narny said...

oh yessssss i love the $2 bfast too!!! So worth!

Anonymous said...

seb baik blom try. it looks weird though.

Mohd Nurrul Fitri said...

yes! sugguh memuakkan!! i bought it one time n couldn't finish it up! nak termuntah lagi ade bcoz the bread was soggy by the time it reach me by delivery.