Pages

The Official Money Changer

So I've been appointed the Adam Family's Official Money Changer.


Why? Because my sister, who, for as long as i remember, had been working in Raffles suddenly decided to take a job in freaking JURONG! The other secluded elusive west end of the island~.


But i suppose im happy for her because she sounds so happy working there, in Za.cm.eat kinda environment. Factory (they cut glass) and a decent office. She gets a supervisory position though, which is Great! And she doesnt just handle accounts now but more to admin really. She has been asking me for samples of this and that template! Sounds like i can do her job man! LOL


On the other hand, i feel like at a lost... I've often lunched with her when she was still working in town... and now... i just hit the gym or eat in... But this is a good opportunity to round up my malay colleagues for lunch which i've never done before in my 2yrs of working here~ haha...


Oh yes... gym is another story... To be continued after lunch.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 glasses of Juice:

Jussaemon said...

Sighh... i dont know why i stupidly queued for a freaking 30 min at this particular money changer!!! When others are also giving the same rate!

OH yeah now i remembered... bcos my mum INSISTS on the one. *slap forehead*