Pages

Over Her Dead Body


Zubair was out for jamming that friday night so Kak Long and me caught Over Her Dead Body at CW.
This is like my first Cinema experience after Pakistan and like my 2nd time this whole year!! Nothing outstanding has been on screen that i'd die if i dont catch it... Or when there is... i didnt have enough to watch for two on the weekend. Whatever.. i still have 4 DVDs from Pak still unwatched.
At first i told Kak Long that i dont wanna see a romantic movie at all. Cos i read the headline something like the girlfriend died and didnt wanna let her boyfriend date another girl. But Kak
Long insisted it's funny... ok for the fun of it, i relented. It could have been worse like... The Iron Man? Erghh... I am soo not into that kinda movie. Least of all if i hafta fork out $8 to watch it! In any case, i had to soothe myself, so i went for it.
I didnt regret it at all. It was mighty fun! Hilarious! Sweet. It's finishing real soon, so if you havent watched it already, Do!
Just one thing. I dont understand how come this Eva sometimes look white, sometimes look black. Long then told me she's hispanic. But the colour is like drastic!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: