Pages

Funny / Scary / Silly Nightmare

Back in the old Tampines house Kitchen, I saw mummy cutting some meat with Kak Lily beside her.


She said, "Look, Ca, Mas Selamat is hiding in this lamb's tummy! No Wonder nobody could traced him, this animal's eaten him up already!"


I peered a look and saw a whole head. Then it kinda slipped to the floor and tried to escape!!! and Suddenly it was flying. I dont know why i was his target and he had POWERS... and i ran and hid and ran with Z.


I came awake screaming but Z lulled me to sleep again. God, the things i dream about...!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God ur scary nightmares.Well if u saw any scary nightmares just give some money like 1 dollers or 2 to any disabled person old pepols who selling tissues on public places or peols who sit in front of mosque

IMAM RAZA(A.S)THE SIXTH IMAM FROM PROPHET MOHD(PBUH))FAMILY said SADQA(giving money to poor and disabeld pepols) STOPS ALL BAD CONSIQUENSES WITCH IS COMING IN FUTRURE.AND DICREASE THE ANGERNESS OF ALLAH(sbw)

so i think its not hard to give 50c or $1 doller to poor pepols

ur husband

zubair ilyas

Sandra said...

Yes, important to care for the elderly and disabled. Also, no spicy foods right before bed. ;-)

Anonymous said...

eek...your dreams are always so scary eh. anyway i also always dream of my tampines house too even though im now living in my 3rd house.