Pages

Hei Sushi @ Downtown East

It's our second time now to this place. Both times a treat from my sister.


Of course, in order to enjoy the benefits of having a sister, you hafta endure and take the rap she rains down on ya. LOL.


I can eat Sushi MINUS the seaweed. and i LOVEE the fried hotate (scallop) and the diced Spicy Baby Squid on Sushi (minus seaweed) but i can't eat the whole uncut ones... SCARY. But the list kinda stop there.


Zubair, on the other hand, has never liked Japanese food. I doubt many pure Pakistanis do.


That is until he tried the Fried Chicken Bento Set. This will at least fill his tummy for a bit. Although still need to be complemented by FRIES and satay! hehe

And its funny that both times we went to Hei Sushi Downtown East, i'd meet a colleague. Once was a HR Manager, another one of the RecClubbers. Both Malays. I doubt i can recognise or notice the rest of Non-Malay colleagues if i see them outside.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Mohsin said...

As a Pakistani, I love shushi especially the sashimi.
But I dont think I am a pure Pakistani as I have not spent my life there.

Jussaemon said...

Exactly~ LOL