Pages

A Pillion Again

I rode pillion on my dad's bike yesterday.


The first thing i said to him, "Oh your Phantom is green colour eh?" Ayah's had the bike for like 10 years or possibly more but i dont remember the colour. Reason being most of the time we take the car instead. The bike is left parked in Ayah's office for when he needs to go site inspections.


But yesterday, he went to a 1 day course at my office building and to park your car here for a whole day is a NIGHTMARE!!! $1 for half an hour. 9 hrs = $18!!!! But that is just the cheaper open air car park.. if you park at building underground car park it'd be daylight robbery!


So the solution is for us to park the car at the Ayah's office and take the bike to town.


The ride really reminded me of the time i went riding with Zubair in Lahore. Only the scene was way more interesting than boring Singapore. and (at that time) the air was soo much cooler. Though i must say the air pollution was worse lah.


And before that i was browsing my Karachi friend's multiply and i decidedly MISS Pakistan!!


I don't know i want to go back there!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: