Pages

Old Lady's Eye


OMG! I am sooo going to MTM (Made to Measure) Pretty soon to save this left eye of mine which is really the right one that you see in the picture.
I suspect its like that because the night before i had been crying and only got fitful sleeps of a few hours each time.
My eyelids have always been uneven and the left one always "terlipat2" or... multi-folded? LOL.
And of course the dark rings. Even if i sleep for 12 hours a day, the ring will STILL be there. I've had them since... FOREVER!
When i showed my eye for Zubair to check out, he Eyewwwed in reaction and said, "Like Old Lady's Eye right?" And before that he told me that his friend Shumail calls me Panda for the obvious reason!
Arghhhhhhhhhh MTM, HEre i come! I dont care!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

But i still love u u know

ur hubby

Xubi

Jussaemon said...

i know... but its nice to hear it from you again and again. *wink*