Pages

Journey to the Center of The Earth


was awesome!!!!

Both me and Zubair enjoyed it very much! Even better than Mummy 3. and compensated a lot for that wasted Dark Night.

Ok... it might not be soo believable, and the computer animation of some shots are rather obvious but the sense of adventure and cheap thrill were in abundance! I was squirming, shrieking my head off and clutching Z's pants most of the time. So much so that Z had to shush me so many times saying, "Why are you screaming? Nobody else is screaming lah. Just relax."

During that scene at the beach, i cried. Zubair laughed at me, "This is just fiction lah." My type of person, i like to connect with the movie, feel what the character feels. That's why im so jumpy and weepy.

I need to unearth the book i have in some box i think. That is if we havent given it away.

I suspect there might be a sequel: Atlantis! Yes! Im soooooooo looking forward to it already!

PS: Brendan Fraser is getting old.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 glasses of Juice:

Mohsin said...

:O

While I have not seen Dark Knight yet, everyone I talk to says it was a great movie.
Have you seen the first part, Batman Begins?
Maybe you gotta see the first part to make sense of the 2nd, or maybe you and Zubair bahi are just not Batman fans.
In which case all I can do is shake my head in disaproval.