Pages

7 Weird Facts About Me

I imaginarily got myself tagged by Nisa to write just how weird i am.

1. If there are 4 dishes on my plate of rice, it should all finish at the same time. If there are more dishes than rice, i hafta add some more rice to even it out. and vice versa. But after 20 over years of practice, i always manage to end it all in sync.

2. My hobby is to peel my cracked heels or any other hard skin around my body. Sometimes i will scratch Zubair's scabs and pimples also! hehehehe

3. Another habit of mine is i like to write with my fingers so much its mostly done subconsciously. If i dont like that somebody who's talking to me, i would write "i hate you". In the movies, in the train, practically anywhere and everywhere if i hear or see any word, my fingers jump and start "painting". And Zubair becomes the victim of my scribbling when my hand happen to rest on his lap. And he would always push my hand away when i do that :(

4. When im bored, i would also play text twist in my mind with words on posters and such.

5. I cannot sleep on a bed right under the window. I will have nightmares.

6. I simply cannot bring myself to eat nor drink Blue things.... No blue cakes, no blue lagoon mocktail for me thank u.

7. I dont care much about jewellery. Dont ever ever give me earrings ( i dont even have pierced ear lobes) or necklace or bracelet. I dont even wear my wedding ring. Nor does Zubair cos i didnt get him any. I think guys who wear rings are repulsive. Just buy me lots and lots and lots of clothes.


So now 7 people i'm tagging are:

1. Miss Sue
2. Fahim Bhai
3. Menot
4. Erin
5. AShley
6. Hidayah
7. Aisyah

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: