Pages

Hmmm

Work is getting busier by the minute, i cant finished writing!

I have 2 drafts to be completed and another 2 topics to address.

But busy = good.

Since a colleague left us last month, I am now covering some of her tasks ie recording new business and other reports! Weeeee I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE to do reports and analysing data.

The only thing is, i need to do a MAJOR Reconstruction of the BASIC database. The spreadsheet is soooo unintelligent that we cant take full advantage of Excel's POWER to analyse data. Instead, hafta do it MANUALLY. Like, what the!

Besides that, I'm so new at this that I'm really slow in doing my work i feel overwhelmed. Now that the crucial Eid period is over... i hafta stay back late some time lah to finish whatever.

Coming soon is the special report for when the Big Bosses come from Paris. I can't wait! No really.

But of course i'd like a recognition for my work lah. Maybe make me AT LEAST an Exec Asst? Pleaseeeeeee...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: