Pages

Oops$ I Did It Again$

Just yesterday i went to an Assertiveness course and i still got talked into buying something i dont really NEED.

Last Dec I bought a $140 pedicure package. for 6 sessions. and i had my 5th Session just now.

Sales: Your sessions are finishing. You want to buy another package not?

Me: Er...

Sales: Bcos you dont need to paint your nails right... so i can give you 2 free making a total of 7 sessions for $140

Me: Maybe wait for Dec lah

Sales: Our prices are changing soon lah.

Me: OH I dont know

Sales: (some more gibberish)

Me: Oh alright.



and *poof!* $140 gone from my NETS card. Sighhh

To think that i put off buying 6 boxes of lenses for $220 bcos i tot i should save money. Suddenly i spent 2/3 of that on something that was totally unnecessary. I had regretted buying the package last year. And i still hadnt learnt my lessons!

I like to go to the pedicurist bcos i have super hard heels sometimes which i like to peel a lot (just like my lips) and then it will hurt to walk. But i've bought the File and the scrub and the cream to be able to do it at home. I even intend to buy the tool that looks like a potato peeler. LOL. that i saw at mustafa.

Aiyah i ramble here also no point. I wasted the money already.

That's it I'm gonna sell my never-been-used Nintendo DS. Watch this space.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 glasses of Juice:

destinasea said...

wow why not u do some easy e-commerce sales u can check it out @ http://www.bionutric.com I'm doing it for few years and its giving me some extra cash and I can see a lot of malays in Singapore doing it :) at least u can earn extra income on daily basis :)

Laila Hussein said...

yeah I know how it feels when and I often do the same thing. I just sent back two orders today that I had ordered online because I don't need them any more!

adiekosongtiga said...

You must learn to say NO to slaes people. But the best solution is dun go pedicure. Do it yourself at home, and you are safe.

Especially when they say it is only a 3 day offer or something of the same tune.

Forget the 3 day offer. Never mind if next time more expensive, then got every reasons not to buy the next time.

Jussaemon said...

OH man Robin. Im sooo not into Sales. Im such a timid person. No really i am. =)

Jussaemon said...

Oh Laila.. u can actually send them back? Cool.
Ayah, the min i got out from the shop then i remembered your frequent advice. Hee =D

Suryati Shariff said...

oh jus... I've fallen victims to such sale sTRAGEDIES(strategy for them but tragedies for me!)far too many times too! Sometimes halfway through such things I feel I don't need the treatments anymore! But I've learn my lesson now... I'll always say no to such things straightaway first and then think if I really need it in the end if I die die need it or what then I would make the effort to go back mah? :) that has work for me la in many instances...

Jussaemon said...

hahahah tragic strategies! Yeah actually i walked away from that Contact lens salesman also... said ill come back tmrw... but dont know why i cldnt say no to this one. Maybe cos the pedicurist is Malay~ haha