Pages

I want a Samsung Omnia


I'm sorry SE W960i. A year ago, i was hyperventilating when i read review about you. But now the Omnia has surpassed your specifications.
The features i like in this Omnia that W960i doesnt have are:
  1. 5MP Camera
  2. Windows Mobile platform 6.1 Professional
  3. WI FI!!
  4. GPS
  5. Motion something something to auto change to Landscape view

I read the nice comprehensive review at hardwarezone, and the only thing that upset me is the lack of a stylus. Which im so ready to compromise given all the other features packed in this babe. or should i say dude? haha My sister's Samsung 3MP camera is already SO NICE! I can't imagine how 5MP will be like.

I am sooo happy to know that this model is already out in the market already!! Retail price is tagged at $1,098. Starhub (my one and only mobile service provider) is retailing the 16GB internal memory version at $598 for mid range line contract (that's mine) or $298 for highest tier plan between $85 - $100/mth!

Firstly I'm hoping the 8Gb version will at least be $100 less. Then i will trade in my K800i for another $100. Then i will pester Starhub to give me $100 voucher if they havent already when my contract expires in Sept. So that would amount to... $298!!

YES! can't wait can't wait!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Hey! i oso loike tis fon... am contemplating between tis and IPhone.... not sure which one to get... heheh... but no doubt im a Samsung fan. Welcum to the club Cuz!

Jussaemon said...

c'Mon lah iPhone is NOTHING i repeat NOTHING compared to Omnia. But i tot u just changed phone? but its ok u go buy iPhone so when we go jln raya we wont have the same phone! hahahah