Pages

3 min of Boxercise

The 5min exercise break in the office is happening again.

I was supposed to be with the rest of the rec club going floor by floor with the trainer. But i excused myself for the obvious reason. Although it may not be obvious to the rest of the company just yet. (I havent even told my colleagues in the same dept of my preggie state. Only told my HR cum Rec Club buddy) But early days yet.

Anyways, i promised that when they come to my floor, i will participate and i did. It was just a 3 min bouncing on the spot thing with some hand punching movements.

And now im panting. Maybe its just the Mutton Briyani i just had for lunch... I sure hope Belly dancing would be easier though.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

my FIL ever mentioned, eat for one but drink for two :)

but of coz, i ate like nobodys business and i put on a hefty 19kg during the 1st preg but im good when it was the 2nd pregnancy, only put on 12kg :)

anyways, juz eat healthily

Wana

Anonymous said...

opppsss...i posted in the wrong post lah... tsk tsk!

Wana