Pages

Why nobody told me Aquafreshed's closed down?

I went to 2 Guardian pharmacies yesterday, NTUC on New Year's EVE and UO in JB on 22nd Dec, i simply cldn't find ANY AquaFresh toothbrushes!

Not a single one was on the rack!

What? Did they have a product recall or something? what happened? I just googled them, there's no bad news or announcement whatsoever.

Did they merge with Oral-B or what? I cldnt see nothing except Oral-B or Colgate or the store's brand.

Oral B's standard of "soft" is definitely NOT soft in my opinion!

Besides, i LOVE Aquafresh's feel and brush design.

Where are you my love? Please come back soon. I'm dying without you. hehe

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 glasses of Juice:

butterflyrubrics said...

i saw ur love at mustafa!

Sandra said...

wow, they were out of stock on them on amazon!

Jussaemon said...

out of stock on Amazon?? Amazing! LOL

Yayyy My love... im going over to you. Now Mustafa and Aquafresh are BOTH my loves! LOL

Thanks gals~

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I like AquaFresh too!!!