Pages

Female Drivers

Well.. I am a female driver and im proud of it.

So what if i'm slow at parking, or scared to change lane in a busy traffic?

Too bad you are not gentleman enough to give way.

Listen up people, I have decided that YOU hafta wait. Period.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 glasses of Juice:

adiekosongtiga said...

I am one who disagree with the prejudice against women driver. I think all drivers are the same. And the worst of them all is those who do not have patience and courtesy when driving, regardless of their sexes.

I belong to those drivers who take driving as a pleasure and enjoying it each time when I go behind the wheel, unlike many men drivers who only knows how to drive fast and are stupidly proud that they can reach their destination very quickly than other people, but they did not observe what were along the side of the roads. they missed the natural beauty whivch GOD has created for us to enjoy them, even while driving.

The Malay version of the LTA's messages on safety driving, mentions some beautiful lines e.g.

Why go for a race, when there is no trophy to get?

If you speed you can end up in howspital or in the graves.

Jussaemon said...

I suppose in their minds, its not only speed but also confident and swift driving skills. Like how they can reverse or side park with ease and perfectly do so at once try.

Unlike me, inching my way backwards, sometimes going forward back to square one or sometimes giving up on that lot altogether!

But yeah i so agree with the saying "Why go for a race when there is no trophy to get!"

Driving can either impart patience or realise the devil in you!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I find ur blog quite interesting! I agree about all drivers are the same irregardless of the sex.
Anyway, fyi , my blog is about HALAL food in singapore and malaysia. So if u do have any recommendations, feel free to drop me a note!
http://putri-berendam.blogspot.com