Pages

Eventful or Uneventful Tuesday

I was supposed to have a movie date I Am Legend, 6 o'clock show at Ang Mo Kio with Lina yesterday.

I fixed the appt with her some 10 days earlier, and reconfirmed with her again 3 days prior to yesterday. and said yes yes, ok. But at 3.35pm she smsed me asking if i had bought the tickets cos it seemed that she cant make it now.

Well, lucky for her i didnt book the tix.

I scrambled to find somebody to go out with but could only think of Hidayah. Unfortunately, she has a class that night.

The thing is, my family are going out for class that night and i sooo dont wanna be at home all by myself. Well you should know why lah. So i decided to go watch Alvin and the Chipmunks at causeway POint instead. Alone. But better than at home alone. Causeway Point has a lot of pple.

When i reached home, I asked Kak Ly, "Ly, are you going to class?" She asked why and i said, "If you're not going then i shan't go out, but if you're going then i go out lah." She said, "Aiyah you go lah..."

Divine intervention came, we got a call from their teacher saying that tonight's class is cancelled. She had to go settle some administration issue. Yayyy, i have my family at home and i dont hafta spend a single cent going out. It would have been about $13 worth of damages if i did catch that movie. $7 for movie ticket and $6 for my beloved Nachos combos!


But you know what? I had a truly fabulous time with my very long chat friend, butterflyrubrics, during lunch earlier that day.

I was invited over to her office "lounge" aka the-place-where-she-sleeps for lunch. and you know how i LOVEEE to see other pple's office! haha weird.

We compared notes on how we exercise at the gym... I discovered that she goes to this custom made shoe maker (called something Lizard!) who sells pump shoes starting $60! It's like retail price of the smae kind of shoes (if u shop at Metro or Takashimaya)! Nice right~

Unfortunately, i wont be able to make it to her wedding! Which was the purpose of our meeting up ie for her to pass the invitation card to me. She's so understanding about it. She said its ok and that this sending of invitation card is a good way of catching up with friends! Cos its not like she'd be able to chat with all her guests on the Big day!

And i am soooooooooo looking forward to pamper myself to this Harem spa that she strongly recommends. 2.5 more weeks to go!

To my dear friend, Thank you.

So though i didnt manage to catch up with Lina... I had Butterfly with me for Lunch whom i hadn't seen since Syawal 06! I feel loved. *beaming*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

narny said...

The shoes shop is called Leapin' Lizards my dear... they do nice custom made shoes especially for weddings...they were located next to Amara Hotel a couple years back and my GF made hers there.. of course she had a size 10 feet so Metro & Taka was definitely not a choice! ahahaha

Leapin' Lizard
10 Anson Rd
#01-57 International Plaza
Singapore 079903
Tel : +65 6222 2783

Jussaemon said...

hahha yeah... when i was writing that post, i didnt bother to look it up properly. Only after a friend msged me on CBox then i went to look it up.

Thanks also for the reference here. For others to see. Wah we're promoting them for free lah!

International Plaza is soooooooo 5min away from my office! :D hehehe prolly ill just check it out later during lunch!