Pages

Geylang Si Paku (???) Geylang..

Haha... Is that really the lyrics of that age old song?

Anyways, just wanna say My parents and i went to Geylang last Sat after Hidayah's house.

oh, Did i tell you that i dragged the luggage (with another luggage inside and a bagful of sweaters) all the way home on the MRT? Thanks Hid for encouraging me to take the train and discouraging me from succumbing to my desire to take cab! heheh It's not that bad after all, actually. Although my arm did ache a bit afterwards and they were empty! can't imagine how i'd manage when i travel. I hope Lahore airport will have sufficient luggage trolleys and then there will always be guys around to help me with them. ergh.

I digressed! haha

I'm sooooooo happy to have finally made it to Geylang after that one Fri date's cancellation with Hid & Fit. And i'm happier still that i got all i needed to buy just from 1 stall! They have just the right kind of serkop - a woolen cap (?) to wear under the tudung - stockings and tudung that i wear. Altho i would love it if they have more nicer patterned tudungs.

I spent $62 there comprising of:

  1. 3 pairs of stockings
  2. 2 outer serkops
  3. 3 inner serkops
  4. 4 x $5 PLAIN tudung
  5. 2 @ $15 PLAIN tudung!

I'm a happy girl when i know i shall have enough serkop for Pakistan! LOL. I think i will come back again this week to buy some more cos i love them and wanna restock my drawer with all new ones!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: