Pages

Ewan McGregor in Miss Potter

I first fell in love with Ewan when i watched Moulin Rouge.

He is sooo cheeky.. and he sings well. He is like Rosyam Nor Hollywood version. Will always engage audience into his sincerity and depth.

A few days ago, i watched Miss Potter starring The perfect chemistry Movie Couple, Renee Zellweger and Ewan McGregor. They acted very well together in Down with Love.


I didnt think Miss Potter would be entertaining, but i just played it since its Ewan McGregor and i have mostly finished the rest of watchable DVDs from Kak Is' Collections. It caught me unawares when i find that i was glued to the screen... totally living in the beauty of country side... putting myself in their shoes.

Needless to say... I cried towards the end of the movie. But liked the ending, Altho the adult character of William Heelis (Her neighbour in the country) is soo unjustifiable!

While im still mooning over this movie, I reached office in the new year. and found that my boss' voice is EXACTLY (ok that's exaggerating) like Ewan's. Prolly its just the accent. but still... sighhh... heheheh

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: