Pages

Scrabulousing

I've been sleeping late like 1am for a few nights in a row.



But hey.. my 2 weeks holiday's coming. I can sleep the whole 12hours of my transit and 10hrs of my flight!



What irritated me is why i stayed up late. Playing scrabulous!! Ok that game is great, and get your brain to exercise... but why should i be losing sleep and rest and get all sleepy the next day just because of it?



Somebody help me!



Believe it or not, i'm so addicted i actually have 20 active sessions!! At first, i felt quite distressed that only a handful of my contacts play them. Even then, not often and our online time dont coincide.



That is until i actually tried to host a table and then the heat kicked in! I saw the option already when i started scrabulousing but i tot that there wouldn't be a lot of pple in there waiting to play or whatever. but the reverse is so true!

But all these international players are so much more skillful than me. Im losing like 80% of them! LOL. When i was winning 80% playing with my contacts (you know who you are hehe :D).



I've picked up a lot of tactics to score more points. Long word doesnt necessarily equate to big points.

My mega word is JUMPILY for 108. My current rating is 1164.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

narny said...

okay okay.. let the world know that I'm losing to you!!! But i did win 1 game (as a consolation! lol)

I'm losing sleep too but thats the only online game that i can play with abang Fai since the network in Jakarta is absolute rubbish!

adiekosongtiga said...

I guess the only way we can help you to advise you not to start. Always tell yourself you got other things to do whenever you feel like starting