Pages

Silly Nightmares

Just a very short note before i go off for the day...

Last night i had a silly nightmare where i finally let myself be pricked on the ears to look pretty. Translation: Ear piercing.

While waiting for it to heal, Syifaa' came and pull the stud off!!!

Then we finally shifted office. And we were all placed on school desks!!! Mine was pretty and has a small wall. But still not enough to cover my computer screen!

Shows u what im actually scared of! LOL

But on a serious note, I have been hearing things in the middle of the night. The other time it was something heavy stumbling to a fall just near the door. I was actually jolted to a wake bcos it was so loud! I didnt even glance to that side of the room. Just buried myself under the blanket and went back to sleep.

This morning, clicks on the windows. But i assume the later were just sounds resulting from the rain.

God protect me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: