Pages

An Hour of Almost Non-Stop Chattering w NH

I had the opportunity to catch up with my junior, my friend, my "coursemate", my colleague's daughter last Fri.

I had a very nice time chatting with her that 1hr seemed to pass by in a flash!

Firstly, I bought 3 pcs of clothes for $15 at that cheap store at Lau Pa Sat.

After we bought our food, i got her down talking about her new job! And then about a proposal from a Saudi!! She felt like her rights were somehow violated when her mother refused it FOR her when she hasnt even given it a thorough thought. Basically, she didnt wanna lose her daughter lah.

I agreed to say what a waste and indulged in a little bit of daydreaming. C'Mon, who DOES NOT want to like in Mekah??? Furthermore, the guy is well established, travels widely and has had an australian education. The only setback is that, she's got to be prepared for the guy to take another 1 or 2 wives!

Nonetheless, She said she's happy to hear, at last, somebody who supported her idea, or at least, see the reason why she felt somehow elated. I told her, "Hello? You're talking to a person who married a foreigner herself. Of course i'd totally support the idea!" LOL


But quite funny actually. She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO into Indian stuffs! She likes to wear punjabi suits, she eats Indian food, she learns Hindi from her neighbour and prolly has watched every single Hindi movie ever made! hehehe

She gave me a tip to play any Hindi movie on the background while surfing and stuffs and listen to their conversation and it will subconsciously go into my head! haha

Just a few metres from we were excitedly discussing how confused we are with Main, Mujhe and Mainney - the diff varieties of the English equivalent pronoun, I.

So i told her... Ok Let's meet up next fri and i will bring my book and will discuss this again ok?

*winks*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: