Pages

So Many things to do... So Little Time!

You know how usually when we're excitedly waiting for something, time seems to be standing still?

Its so totally NOT the case for me.

I have so many things to do despite starting quite early and using even my lunch time to sort them out.

PACKING
7 days before my actual flight, i've already packed my clothes. 4 days before, i've completed the toiletries. Now just left with the last minute things like passport, toothbrush, hairbrush and stuff i use everyday.

SHOPPING
Yesterday, i finally went to buy my make up stuff. 3 items at $50 from SASA!

I already got the things Zubair asked me to get. But i still have a few more things to buy to bring them over. Last week i went to Mustafa but cldnt find it!

GADGETS
After a week of scouring to buy PDA, Alhamdulillah, my french colleague has an old one that he doesnt wanna use anymore. But he only has the charger and extra stylus with him. No syncing cable! LOL....

So i hope to go to Funan later during lunch time to get the cable and check the battery and sim card reader. Then on the way home, i hope to meet my long time chat friend, Ibu Aisyah to borrow her portable keyboard!! Yayyy *dance*

Ever since i got kinda cheated by Audio House about the DVD Camcorder, i've been looking around to buy new battery for my sister's JVC video cam. Audio House doesnt carry. Nor do Court. But luckily, the guy mentioned i could find it at Sim Lim. And so i went to buy it last Tues! and it works! Insya'Allah...

Money

About exchanging money to Pakistani Rupees, last 2 weeks I first looked at the rates at Mustafa. 2.30 or 2.50 like that. One is they sell, the other is they buy. Dont know which one i should take! Always had problem with currency exchange. *blush* Anyways, i decided to check out other rates before finally changing them.

The other confusion is to whether change for PKR here or there in Lahore itself. Zubair told me to change in Spore cos the rate is not good there. But my KArachi friend just told me that its better to change there. ??

Anyways, i already changed them at Arcade yesterday. The one i asked the rate in the transcript earlier? Turned out they freaking DON'T HAVE STOCK lah!!! I ended up exchanging the whole lot to USD instead! GRRRRRR...


PUNJABI Orders

I started advertising and promoting (chehhwah hehe) my services for tailor made Punjabi suits only two weeks earlier.

Quite a handful of pple expressed their interest. But i lost about 5 of them bcos of the irritating measurement form! Top it with the time constraint to get themselves measured.

I hereby extend my deadline to send measurement to 31st JAN 08! You can email it to me at julissa.adam@gmail.com But please inform me what colour and type of material you want so i can take pictures and email to you while waiting for the measurement.

Im meeting somebody to discuss details later at lunch. Then hopefully my neighbour will get herself measured tonight by my mum.


I just pray that everything will run smoothly and safely. The flights, the transit, the food, the punjabi, the stay and the Return.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 glasses of Juice:

narny said...

yes yes yes... i will ring the doorbell once i get home.. dun forget to sms me your account no so that i can transfer the funds to you directly once you know how much it costs..Wouldn't want to impose as you'll be spending quite a fair bit.. Thanks once again!

narny said...

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/rc_aishwaryarai.html

look at outfit no 9... i want something like that.. lol!!!

Jussaemon said...

haha dont worry i will tell you to transfer money first. if not no baju! LOL. im THAT thick when it comes to money.

Ok printed the picture already.

narny said...

good to be thick! lol
Okay so I am ordering 2... i really want the Aishwarya one cuz i intend to use it for raya... or some occasion so it doesnt matter if its a tad costly.... wouldn't harm to have 1 glamourous outfit..

The 2nd one i want similar to you blog... the yellow one... in BLACK..

change the neckline to mandarin collar if possible, but length 3/4 or below the knee so doesnt show too much of the leg since its tight pants... ehhehehe Can???

Anonymous said...

Caca, the moneychanger SELLS Paki Rupees to you, and BUYS Spore Dollars from you. So you should be looking at the 'sell' rate.
Learnt this from my tuition kid's Sec 2 Maths textbook :)

-Kak Adik