Pages

Lovely Projects

Ok right now, im swamped and i LOVE it!

Normally at the start of the new year, we would like to start keeping data properly when we begin afresh, right?

I have already done the new data-entry template for my colleague which she has started using and doing well.

Next on the list is Clients Contacts List.

Currently, we do have an excel spreadsheet with the information but it was very poorly designed that i can't exploit the data for other usage for eg Mail Merge.

So my intention is to do some housekeeping on the existing spreadsheet. And then export it to MS Access to include email add, Names of Officers and their departments that is tagged to the company name.

The biggest picture will be to incorporate the "sales" figure and payment feature into the Access too. But the last time i messed around with the prog, i realised i had forgotten how to make a query! Oklah.. i suppose i CAN manage it, but its the data entry part that needs to be correct first. Aiyah... im just rambling!

Secondly, I suggested to my office manager to conduct a basic PowerPoint lesson to my male colleagues. It will increase their efficiency when they need not hafta wait for my return email of the fully animated slides everytime they have a presentation to show.

and then I will also share the extra functions and formulas in excel, graphs and keyboard shortcuts with the rest of the ladies.

So im currently busy compiling all the things i wanna share and putting together notes for them so that, hopefully, they can remember the features available and need only take a look at that note. haha

I am looking forward to this session actually, bcos i really do feel they are very useful! Remember, the key feature is the HELP button. You dont really hafta remember ALL the formulas and actions Excel or any other software can do. Just press F1!

I'm quite sure if the Manager who taught/showed me Excel many years ago knows this, he would be proud of me today.

Our filing cabinet is full!!!!!

I have a LOT of archiving to do to clear up two shelves or maybe four. And then Expansion... changing of cabinet labels. Major reconstruction!

Oops i still owe 5 minutes of meeting from last year! Hafta finish them too

Fortunately, Boss is away and won't be back till next thurs. So i can focus to finish all these.

I might write less too... just to warn you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: