Pages

Flight Preparation

Alhamdulillah, I have confirmed my flight to Pakistan!

My boss has also approved my two weeks holiday! Alhamdulillah wa skurulillah. Just that he cldn't accept my request to take 3 days of unpaid leaves out of the 7.5 annual leaves citing that HR might raise an eyebrow about it. I seriously don't know why HR would mind.

As the day of departure is fast approaching, i find myself very busy with things to do!!

  1. Finish all my pending tasks at work
  2. Meet Hidayah to borrow winter clothes
  3. Meet my 11 Best GFs
  4. Meet Gynae
  5. Pamper myself at Spa just before meeting hubby
  6. Shop for travel toiletries or anything else i would need to use over there in Pak
  7. Make a list of items to bring
  8. Prolly go buy PSP? Video Cam? Shop at Audio House. They are having 60% discount!!!
  9. Finish reading my "Learn Urdu in 2 months" which i started MORe than a year ago!!!
  10. Get some more prescription for slimming pills and sinus.
  11. Achieve my target weight. Maybe 3 more kgs to go?
  12. Borrow books/DVDs to bring over

I hafta remember NOT to eat so much over there! But i heard a lot of pple are going to invite us over for a treat (read: meal) arghhh how to maintain my weight like that? LOL

Ok focus focus.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

adiekosongtiga said...

Moderate observation of beauty and weight is sensible, but over reliance on beauty and slim shape alone may not guarantee us happiness.

Happiness is something spiritual and it can be better attained with spiritual activities.

You got to read the book "The Book of Sufi healing" by Moinuddin Chisty to learn the spiritual technique of beauty concious.

Over eliance on physical beauty may end you up with dissapointment, for human may change their appreciation on you when you are lacking the spiritual and moral beauty.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip to Lahore. I would love to read about your experience there.

A word of advice, if you are trying to conceive a child, you should stop your diet pills.