Pages

My Fluctuating Weight

A follow up from my "Slimming Ambition Renewed!!" entry.

I mentioned that in Dec 06, i was quite happily posing for pictures having just finished a slimming programmed and started going to the gym.

Then, I was at my all time high somewhere in June this yr. Soon after i started on the Starvation programme, i lost 3. One thing i dont like about starving myself is that it gives me constipation lah! There wasn't any good time in the washroom at all! Nonetheless, i maintained till i started on the slimming pills + back to gym initiatives in Oct.

If you count from June to date, i have lost 8.

It hadn't been easy tho. the weight can go up and down overnight!


If you recall, i bought 2 weeks' supply of the slimming pill. i lost prolly another 3 during that 2 weeks. then disaster struck. It was in the middle of the month and the bank is dry with nothing to spare to get more supplies. I had to wait another 2 weeks till payday to buy them. i gained 1.5 - 2kg back!

Last week, i looked at myself from the sides in the mirror and smiled. that is, until i let go of contracting my abdomen! LOL But i was still quite happy with the result.

This week, despite going to the gym 4 days in a row, today's weight actually increased from Tuesday's figure albeit by 700gm but its mental torture! WHY, u asked? Because i've been eating a LOT!! Result from giving Zubair treats.

See... On Tues night we ate at FIG & Olive right, then later otak2 for supper. wed night, we ate lavishly at Taj Samudra. Thurs night i didnt eat but mummy packed like 2 scoops of nasi lemak for my lunch. It was so yummy i cldnt bear throwing it away so i finished it all! Imagine if we hadnt eaten so much, i cld've actually lost quite a lot!

Not only had i been having heavy dinners but heavy breakfasts too! Packing leftover dinners from the night before. *Shake head*

Having said that, i still left the gym feeling much lighter and confident with the figure -8kg in mind. There were springs in my steps as i walked back to the office with my head held high. I could see my neck bone more now and my jawline (aka double chin) is much reduced.

but Hey! Dont slack now! the mission is still just half done. you have another 7 to lose!

That is until i get pregnant! OMG i can't bear the thought of all my efforts going down the drain while trying to grow a baby! This is a secret but let me tell you that Zubair said let's do it after he comes back from holiday! I'm actually excited! oh i dont know! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: