Pages

A Blunder-ful Day

Or, in other words, Hari ini hari bodoh saya (lagi).


The day started with me scrambling frantically to draw up an eInvitation for a 7th Jan 08 event. And then skimming thru Mail Merge tutorial and clicking here n there.

Blunder No 1: I accidentally sent an unfinished invitation to the WRONG group of contacts!!

I started recalling all 70 odd of them one by one lah sak! How was i suppose to know that after i click "merge" it will AUTOMATICALLY send out ALL of the emails?? I thought, like a normal email, i would be able to press "send" before it actually got processed. Boy, I pray hard they will all be successfully recalled as it involves some big people in PARIS, and totally UNRELATED pple from all over the world including my cousin, NUR! LOL.

Then when i forwarded the draft to Pauline for approval/amendment, i forgot to attach the file!! GRRRR That's Blunder No 2. But it ain't over no no.


Blunder series No 3.
It was already 12:15pm and i scurried to go to the gym. I've reached the First floor lobby when i remembered that i hadn't taken my water bottle so i went back up again.

Shortly after my bottle is safe in my hand, mummy called me to ask if i m going to change money to Ringgit Msia. and then i remembered that im supposed to do some errands for Mike. So i went up again to grab the docs.

After gym, on the way to the bank, i realise that i havent written his account no on the reverse of his cheque!! So how to bank in, you tell me?!?!?!?

Ok i guess, the cheque just gotta wait till next day or whatever. So i still headed for Arcade to change money, then took the cab to Suntec Tower 2 to drop off Mike's letter. Dont look at me like that. He gave me money to take cab ley. Ok that one went on smoothly.

Then i treated myself to a $2.50 cinnamon sugar pretzel from Auntie Anne's. I had to wait 5 mins for her to bake a fresh one. I was hanging around another stall and came back just in time to receive my lovely yummy pretzel. I politely refused the offer of a bag cos i wanted to eat it on the go. Then.... BLUNDER No 4!!!! The pretzel just slipped out of the L-shaped paper wrapper and slid on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!! $%^%&%$^#$%@#$#!%$#^#&6


I quickly picked it up and showed to "Auntie" and whined, "Aunty!! Drop already!!" The slow aunty just gaped and didnt even offer to give me a new one!!! If it was McDonalds, they would!

Devastated, i just blew on it while walking away... then started eating happily as per normal after i got out of sight from the pple who saw the spectacle. i consoled myself that the fallen sugar is good for me... so it wont be too sweet.

OMG, im such a selenger (duffer).

Thank god, so far, there hasnt been any more mishap. Please God, let it be for today and make me be more careful in my work and everything else. Ameen.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: