Pages

Case of the Ex








Powered by Podbean.com


The song is rather catchy. By Mya. Here's the lyrics. Let me see if the audio works. Then i will update later with my comments.

**********


It's after midnight and shes on your phone (phone)

Sayin'come over cuz shes all alone (lone)

I could tell it was your ex by your tone (tone)

Why is she callin now after so long

Now, what is it that she wants

Tell me what is it that she needs

Did she hear about the brand new benz that you just bought for me

Cuz yall didnt have no kids

Or share no mutual friends

And you told me that she turned trick when yall broke up in 96..

HOOK

Wutcha gon' do when you cant say no

And the feelings start to show boy I really need to know and..

How ya gonna act

How ya gonna handle that

Wutcha gonna do when she wants you back

REPEAT HOOK

There's no need to reminisce bout the past (past)

Obviously cuz that shit did not last (last)
I Know how a woman will try to game you (you)

Don't get caught up because baby, you'll lose

Now what is it that she wants

Tell me what is it that she needs

Did she hear about the brand new Benz that you just bought for me

Cuz yall didnt have no kids

Didnt share no mutual friends

And you told me that she turned trick When yall broke up in 96..

REPEAT HOOK 3X

Tell me why she on the phone in the middle of the night

Tell me why she is your life trying to get whats mine

She dont know me, shes about to know me

Im in you life thats how its gon' be

I seen her photo, she aint even all that

So if you want her back, you can take her back

Cuz game recognize game, i can do the same thing

Get it right, change or take back this ring

REPEAT HOOK 3X

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: