Pages

Pedicure LONG Overdue



OK i know its disgusting but those are the hard skins i peeled from my heels! Dont u just LOVE to play with these?? Others like to play with their taik hidung (translation please!) even grosser!



SO SHIOK (feels nice) ley!! I like tearing them off my heels... and i esp like to leave them half dangling then show it to mummy or hubby. They will surely scream one! My mum asked, "Doesnt it hurt?" I said no lah.. BEST!



But actually if i accidentally peeled too deep, walking will be quite a nuisance. Only then would i hastily paste on thick slabs of heels moisturising cream day n night. haha



I DO have the foot file like this one.

But im no professional pedicurist and the hard skin will quickly grow again before i can say, "BAH Humbug!" despite all the creams i wear. Makes me even lazier to follow the regime.

I just wanna be pampered and visit the feet salon. Either that, or get me this pedicure tools set

Xmas and MY BIRTHDAY is coming! LOL

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: