Pages

Forgive me, Lord.....

For I have sinned.

At lunch time just now, i went to International Plaza to have that much needed pedicure. I ended up spending S$192 at NAIL BLISS !!!

The pedicurist shook her head looking at my scabby feet. There were two deep cut on my right toe nail and another one on my right heel (the one that Syifaa' was playing with just the night before!! So cute she is.) She asked me how often i visit a nail parlour and whether i have any creams. I answered once a year and i do have the cream AND the foot file but seems like its just not enough!

I asked how often do you recommend me to visit the pedicurist? She said actually once or twice a month. But since u dont need to paint your nails, u can come once a month or once in 2 months. You need a pedicurist to monitor your feet, she added.

So, I bought the package of 5 + 1 sessions + 1 mask @ $140.

I cldn't resist asking, "Do you have something to make the skin whiter?" Bcos every time i look at my feet, i will recall this incident where Zubair saw this Chinese lady's leg and said, "WOW so white and smooth!"Plump tho she may be. HUMPH!! I will show him that i can have white and smooth legs and feet too! It just means that i have less to spend on you. *smiling demurely*

So, the pedicurist recommended me to buy the scrub. I can use everyday! and even on body but not face. So i tot, ok at least i can use it to scrub his back also.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 glasses of Juice:

adiekosongtiga said...

In Surah Al-Kahfi (The Cave) Verses 7 & 8, ALLAH has reprimanded us, and HE has reminded us again and again, in other Chapter of the Quran, and also our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, had also mentioned that in many of his sayings and advices.......that...as shown in the following exceprts taken from The Cave 18:7&8

Translation, Commentary & Explanation of Chapter 18
Al-Kahfi.



Translation of Verse 7.

Verily We have made whatever is on earth as its ornaments,
to test them, whom among them are of the best conduct.


Tafsir Jalaian.

Verily We have made whatever on earth, such as animals,
vegetation, trees, rivers etc. as its decorations,
so that We test mankind and observes whom among them
has the best conduct in this world, that is, who among
them are less attach to the worldly matters.



Tafsir Muhammad Asad.

Behold, We have willed that all beauty on earth be a means
by which We put men to a test, showing which of them are
best in conduct.

God lets men reveal their real characters in their
respective attitudes, moral or immoral, towards the
material goods and benefits which the world offer them.
In further analysis, this passage implies that the real
motive underlying men's refusal to believe in God's
spiritual message, is almost always their excessive
blind attachment to the good of this world, combined
with false pride in what they regard as their own
achievements.

==============================



Translation of Verse 8.

And verily, We will surely make whatever on it to be
flattened and barren.


Tafsir Jalaian.

And verily, We will surely make whatever on it to be
flattened to the ground level, dry, barren and infertile.


Tafsir Muhammad Asad.

And, verily, in time We shall reduce all that is on it
to barren dust

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So my dear little princess, please beware. It looks to me that you are already walking on the brim of hell fire. Please take my hand that I am extending to you, so that we can all be safe from the severe punishments of the hell fire.

ALLAH loves us all so much, as HE has made it possible for you to know and become expert in the Quran. And you were the source of my inspiration to turn a new leaf, into what I am now a better man and a better husband & father.

Let me now be your inspiration in your path back to ALLAH...after you have sinned by becoming more and more attached to this worldly affairs.