Pages

Things to do while He's Away

So now i have so much extra time on hand, I should spend it wisely.

I should at least target to achieve a few things.

My schedule is already filled up with classes on Mon, Wed and Thurs nights. and a good half day on Saturday mornings. I'll try for badminton sessions every other Tuesdays?

Tmrw, the girlfriends and i are meeting at Sultan Mosque insya'Allah. I've asked my parents if we can go to JB next saturday :D

I would need about 4 days or night to shop (1 night for make up, another night at METRO), go for spa treatments and pedicure. I usually shop alone but anybody care to accompany me go shopping? Kak Ly? Hidayah? I think for spa i will get Long to go to Wayan again! hahaha

Ok ultimately, for the rest of the free nights i aim to:

  1. Finish reading The Difficult Journey, The Way Back by AHmad Thompson
  2. Finish Qur'an 1.5 time
  3. Finish 14 days of fasting
  4. Rememorise Surah Mulk, Rahman, Yasin. *guilty of forgetting*
  5. Spring Clean the WHOLE room inside out
  6. Watch 3 or 4 more DVDs
  7. Read 4 novels (AFTER finishing those 2)
  8. Practise cooking. Maybe i'll try to make Peach Tart? heheh if not then Mee Bandung.

The things he should look forward to to come back Singapore:

  1. ME
  2. Work
  3. Singapore Zoo,
  4. Night Safari,
  5. Jurong Bird Park,
  6. Discovery Centre
  7. Swimming
  8. Local Food
  9. Museums

Ok I'm off blogging for today i hope. Back to work!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Fahim's Blog said...

While you are waiting for your husband, just think of my wife, who is Singaporean Malay, living with us in Karachi since early 2005. We have a 3 years old son and she just gave birth to our second son. She cooked, looked after our first son and took care of my stuff while she was going through difficulties as being pregnant. Life is tough outside Singapore and there should be no complains from Singaporeans. If you want to have a glance at her life visit her website at senorita1907.blogspot.com

Jussaemon said...

Hi Fahim. Thanks for dropping by! And i would so love to read about other Singaporean + Pakistani marraiges!