Pages

My Friday Afternoon

Got off on half day in the afternoon last Friday.

Went to The Cathay to catch Just Go With It. My FAVOURITE ADAM SANDLER!!!! But he gained weight, i think. Yikes~


The movie was nice and reassuring for me that you could still find a suitable match no matter how late in the day it is, where and when you least expect it to.

Before that, I managed to squeeze in some shopping at Plaza Singapura to spend my CapitaMall voucher. I went round the first level, second level, nothing caught my eyes. I only had $90 left and Marks & Spencer is just wayyy wayyy over my budget. I definitely wanted some clothes, you know the $10 or $20 kind but no such stores here. Then I saw John Little and grabbed a dark pink inner shirt, 2 t-shirts to wear at home (otherwise, it seems such a waste to be buying t shirts for sleepwear) and Pierre Cardin's Lovelies... LOVE THEM! 2 pairs for $42!

And AFTER the movie, I had to buy some provisions @ Carrefour to prepare for the lunch I'm hosting the next day. So can you imagine the chaos that was I in the train ride home in the rain...?


French loaf jutting out of John Little bag

Can see my reflection?

And then to make matters more chaotic, I was standing, I put down my loaf and bags down and read a thick hard cover book. And then I repositioned my loaf into my shoulder bag. Later, there was a seat available, I had to heave all the bags and repositioned myself AND the loaf. It was a sight!

At least, I didn't succumb to cab. Well, I almost did but the Queue was too long, i decided the train would be faster in the end.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: