Pages

Yay Yay I got Dinner Treat

Met Z At Little India for Break Fast.


Had to cancel with my sis on our further cookies making date at home. LOL.


I was jumping for joy when he told me he's gonna give me a TREAT! Oh i felt so pampered! It's been a long time since.


We surveyed the restaurants along Race Course Road and finally settled for this.



Pappadom is a must! A platter of fruits for this Ramadhan season.


We've ordered already but still feel like adding something more.

Also note how we were given banana leaves instead of plates to eat on.


To give you a glimpse of the ambience


It's not exactly coffee shop but not eactly restaurant either. But mind, there are chandeliers scattered on the ceiling


Our Order : Mutton Samosa (below) and that green thingy is Saag Gosht (Spinach Mutton) along with 2 sets of 2 chappatis and 1 cheese naan for me.

Very little huh? I actually wanted to order Paper Thosai for myself but only available at their Little India Arcade branch. Then i wanted to order Fish Finger and fries kid's meal. Same answer.

All of the extra items on the menu are only available at Little India Arcade branch. But they claimed on the menu that the one at Race Course Road is their MAIN branch. So heart pain.

So we ordered a mini cup Cookies & cream to soothe our aches.

Total damage: $44.60

Thank you my darling honey bunny cushy wushy. *ALL SMILES*

Only glitch to this amazing night was that, i had to go home alone!! He didnt even tell me in advance. I think he suspect that if i knew, i wouldn't come at all! He had to go to TOFA for practice. Oh well... I was home in less than 45min!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Blessed Ramadan!

Abid said...

that looks amazing!!