Pages

WE HAD AN ACCIDENT!!!

This morning at about 8.12am, on the way to work, a taxi bumped us from behind!


We were travelling along the CTE (AYE). It happened somewhere near AMK Ave 3.




I felt the impact was SOooo great I thanked God i was sitting in front and wearing the seat bealt. I can't fathom what it would have been like if a passenger sitting behind didn't wear the seat belt. It was really very scary.


At first, i thought they was a major earthquake or something but didnt see anything happening in front of me. It took me a few nanoseconds after i saw my dad checking the rearview mirror to understand what had happened! But the instant (30 sec) after the fear subsided, I whipped out my hp camera and took pictures! Evidence, babe.

The Toyota Crown Taxi was unscathed! prolly a teeny wee bit hint of a crooked hood and one or two micromini dents.


I even took the driver's facial picture So he can't weasel out of this one. HAH!




The driver was SUPER UNFRIENDLY as well as RUde!


At first Ayah asked him, "What happened? Sleepy ah?" He said, "No Lah where got sleepy. Lucky i braked already if not worse!"


He was even reluctant to give his Name and IC and told us to make a report straight away. Er... Excuse me. How to make report if we dont even know your freaking name? That's what prompted me to snap a picture of his face. Like maybe he's a part time driver and the real owner of the taxi will get the blame?


Poor passenger. I hope she (a malay tudung clad lady) gets a discount or something.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was really frightening. I'm glad you and your Ayah are safe, Alhumdulillah.

Anonymous said...

From everyone here in Australia (Taufiq, Aqil, Nabilah & Nazirah), we're glad you guys were ok.

Special message from Nabilah: I hope the taxi driver pangsai(shit) and kanasai(kena his own shit).

Jussaemon said...

Purple, yeah it was.

heheh Taufiq, you make feel silly making a big fuss over nothing. Like the news travelled all the way to Perth and all. Teehee :$

Anonymous said...

Eh, you vandalized he cab number plate and spray painted his face. In the rage you Kenna vandalized your dad 's car number plate as well. Calm down sister, you do not need to be so stressed up :D