Pages

Klutzy Me

Is it me or mishaps just happen to have a crush on me?

Last week i didnt go to dance class. Reason? I forgot. Why i forgot? Bcos i was already DRESSED for it ie no need to change, didnt even bring shoes cos it was supposed to be yoga / pilates week.

At 11am last week i was hungry and sooo busy thinking of what to eat that come 12:03pm i realised, "Hey i was supposed to go to class! Er... how can i go now when im soo hungry??? Thank god its just yoga / pilates. Bye bye Class."


Today i was all geared up. As i was about to step out of the office, i realised im not wearing nor did i bring my specs. WOrse still i forget to pin my tudung (headscarf / headgear).


I was suffering from low morale so much so that i kept forgetting my steps! What a waste. Thank God the tudung was behaving its black self. Otherwise, i'd be grunting with inner anger! Only when i was eating that it went askew and i just kept my head low on my desk not looking at anybody.


Also, i think my muscles are totally imbalanced. I can circle my right hips but i got stiff when trying to do the left side. Hmmm


Only left 5 more sessions of these dance class of which 2 are the yoga / pilates thingy, and two hip hop / latin dance.


I'm also starting Afro Latin and Belly Dancing class on Tues nights in two weeks time. Also $30 subsidised by company. I hope i'll be good at it.

I wish i can have a personal dance instructor. I so envy these two colleagues who are already pro at it. I want i want! Why didnt my parents send me to govt sch where i could take up dance as co-curiculum.... (hahah ok they prolly know i'd turn out WILD if they did)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Just a little more concentration, a wee-bit dedication, and loads of hard work, then you'll be dancing like a pro yourself :)

Jussaemon said...

Thanks for the encouragement!