Pages

Productive Me

Wow! I've finished my minutes of meeting!

Monday started a bit blue. As usual chatted a lot.

But somehow after a 40min Department Meeting at 10am, i suddenly felt geared up to finish all these labelling of files and get them out of sight on my counter!!

I even worked till 12:30pm! and started work promptly at 1:50pm. Normally by 11:30pm Lunch mood already cast in. and i will eat, read, nap, write, play w intervals of some work till 2pm LOL

I've started the drafts for the past 2 meetings as well as last week's minutes. And since today's content was very little, i pushed myself to finish all of them! OK ok, prolly the motivation to finish it came about when a colleague raised the matter in the meeting! LOL that the other colleagues not in the meeting would very much like to get updated on the goings-on.


But im proud of myself for not chatting much nor surfing / reading other pple's blog. *pat myself on the back*


Tmrw i aim to finish a stack of data entry, as well as 12 emails (containing over 100 certificates) worth to print and file (one of the many inefficiencies and redundancies that i wish to eliminate if i were a manager!) This will surely take up my whole day tmrw!


Wish me luck! haha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: