Pages

Beaufort Here We Come!


We've got news today that the venue for our Annual Seminar (aka Retreat) is changed from Bintan Lagoon to Beaufort hotel, Sentosa!
REJOICE!


I was despaired when i was told that a Pakistani cannot apply for Indonesian visa from Singapore whilst they are still on SVP. With no more single friends who are still studying (unlike 2yrs ago when Hidayah came w me) i had nobody else to ask except Rabiah, Zubair's friend who is now MY friend.



I sensed her apprehension when she asked me, "Are you sure? We havent even met yet." I replied, "But we plan on meeting this weekend." So when our date was cancelled, i decided, ok i shall go alone lah. And instantly got a nightmare at that very thought. Depression and loneliness lingering in my head.



Mon came and i was pressured again by my manager to give the detailed info of the pple going.


So this news of change of venue to Sentosa, Singapore is the loveliest thing the boss could do for me. Of course its not only for me. The rest are having some problem arranging for their family to go to Bintan also. Not so much Visa problem but transport, as they'd only come a day later.



When a colleague asked me, "you mean he cant get visa to Indo ah? Then how u go for holidays." Then i realised and told her, "We've never been to any holidays." My Lord, is that sad or what.



When i told Z yesterday, he only said, "ok." Instantly, my mood also plummetted. Why is he not excited? Ok prolly cos at tt time it was not 100% firm as yet as today. so much so that when my mgr asked is he excited i got depressed again and said, "I think he's tired of me now already." She consoled me by saying, "No lah.. its just that you've got to have time to do your own things alone ... and other times together..."




Ok i felt a bit better lah. But now im worried about food..... Hmmmm

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

we also never been to any holidays since we got married...at least youve been to pakistan. :D

Anonymous said...

btw sentosa got quite a number of food available...i remembered going there last yr for a photoshoot and i ate indian food and it wasnt dat bad. dunno about the hotel food though.

Suryati Shariff said...

hey babe..neither have I! we had planned so many times..but hubby's in the merchant navy and I'm back at school hence holidays are a rare comeby... but can't complain yet.. we are only married for 8 months...

sue

Jussaemon said...

Kak Nor,

Yeah i remember that Indian rest from last year also. But mostly we'll be eating hotel food. Seems like just fish or vege for me :( But like last year, my mgr was mindful enough not to order pork or even meat items, thank the lord.

Hmmm Mua, i cant access your profile... good luck arranging your next holiday! :)

butterflyrubrics said...

hey if you mean the sentosa resort and spa (which is the new name for beaufort hotel) then their cafe isnt halal, but some of their meats are. you have to ask the restaurant staff, the last time i went they were very helpful and told me which buffet sections uses halal meat (tandoori and naan) and which desserts have alcohol.

sentosa is lovely for quiet walks and cycling... i had my hubby with me during my company retreat as well, and it was a nice (and free) local honeymoon~ heh