Pages

Office FaceLift

Last weekend the office had a minor renovation to allow more desks to be placed as we're expected to expand.


I packed up my things on Thurs cos Fri i was on leave.


I had 3 boxes in total, the other two in the picture is to send to Archive.


My Old desk setting. Note how we had to sticker every lose items on our table with our names that includes the CPU, monitor, keyboard, mouse and phone. Even our chair!


Now you see it...


Now you dont!


No more meeting room for us!


The copier which used to be in the pantry is now stationed right next to the entrance as well as the other fax and stationery items.



Our Pantry. New addition to this cramped place are the two small cabinets


This is my newly arranged desk.

I brought my pedestal drawer out and station it right at the "entrance" of my desk giving myself the illusion of cosiness within my cubicle. My In Tray is also now ON my pedestal drawer so they didnt hafta "invade my privacy" to put something on my In Tray.

I had also pushed my computer a little bit further in, in the disguise of putting magazine folders as well as files and phone on the outer side. But i have a hidden motive there. LOL *wink*


I NEED A NEW MOUSEPAD! The old one that came with the computer was sooo dusty and yucky i had to throw it. And cos my table is white, i had to "alas" or cover with an orange paper below.




And i also need to new dust bin! Horrific!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. I finally have comments!

I love what you have done with your office cubicle. You have all the privacy to blog now :) Seriously, it looks so cozy. Nice job.

Jussaemon said...

Haha Purple... you actually caught my wink. Teehee