Pages

Syifaa' - The Pianist Apprentice?


Cuteness!!!!


My mum voiced her concern that Syifaa' is getting too attracted to Music. Everytime a song is played, she will twist, clap and dance! However, i feel that its a natural reaction of every human to hum or tap to the beat, na? It doesn't mean she wouldn't be a good muslimah when she grows up. I'm pretty sure Kak Ly and Abg Fai will guide her lah..


Although, i must say, me and Zubair havent been a very good example to her! We always sing n dance with her! hehehehe Sorry Ly.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 glasses of Juice:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!

Mega Cuteness lah!!

I miss Syifaa' :(

Ever since she's been down with fever and coughing, she is not as active as before. A bit layu at times.

Love her loads still!!!!

Jussaemon said...

hmmm i think she's back to her normal self already cos on Mon night, i could hear her shouting shouting and getting hyper already. hehehehe

and yesterday, in the car she was a bit vocal also, though she fell asleep halfway.

Anonymous said...

Yeah..like Syifaa', I also need some coaching. She is very smarty cute...Her post made me smile.

No...no...not on piano
but on blog design.

I also admire Taufiqology new Tumbler blog (tumbler). It is named from Tupperware Tumbler Co.?

Yeah 2 nights ago I wal also searching for an icon to click my respone and comments, but, nearly one hour I was searching, and so much that I saw his recent photos with his friends.

Yeah…like daughter like father. I also would like to ask that Taufiqologist if he can design a blog for me too.

I am toying a title “adiekosongtiga”

with a bright yellow background, if applicable.

If not a white one like his ‘down to basic’ tumbler also can-lah.

But he got to let me know how to update and post photos etc..

Anyway my princess can teach me also…right Jussy..?

At this moment, I am searching for email address…of Taufiq, Akil, Nadia, his mom and Dad’s email address too…?,

I am closing this comments with another verse from the Holy Quran, Chapter 28 Shaad, verse 41 to 54.

“Remember Job (Nabi Aiyub)? When he called to his God, ‘I was stroke by the satan with difficulties and pain (sickness).’”

ALLAH said to him (Job), “Step on the Earth with your feet. A spring sprout from the place. Job bathed with the water and drink it too, then his sickness was cured.

WE (ALLAH), give him a new family as the one he lost, as OUR blessing and as a sign for the people who think.

Take a handful of stick and then beat yoiur wife with it, and you will be released from your spell. WE witnesses that Aiyub is a very patient man. He always repent.

Remember also OUR servants Ibrahim, Ishaq and Ya’qub, who had the strength and vision.

WE purified them that they always remember the Akhirat (Hereafter and Day of Judgement).

They are among OUR selected servants.

Remember Ismail, Ilyasa’ and Zulkifli, all of them are good people.

This is just a remembrance of good people who will return to a blissful place of return.

That is the Paradise of Aden, with its doors wide open. They will recline in it while they were served with plentiful of fruits and drinks.

They will have young and beautiful wives by their sides.

This are OUR promises for you in the Day of Judgment..

And these are OUR provisions that will never finish or end.

Assalamualaikum
Peace be upon you

Jussaemon said...

"No...no...not on piano
but on blog design."
---> er.. i dont get it...

1 hr searching? Wah... means you're expert of all the tumbler feature already! cos i certainly didnt really scrutinize it.

I'll be glad to help with your blog queries. Just call me in.

If taufiq hasnt already emailed u their addresses... i can give u but i only have Taufiq's and Nadia's.

May we be protected by Him always...

Anonymous said...

She's not attracted to music. It's just that she has very good hearing. Well, the nurses in Poly said so. Anyways, it is okay for her to react to music but learning how to play piano is a no no...

AzRaNan said...

Lol, it means ur dad wants to be coached in blog-designing, not in piano lessons.

Jussaemon said...

"but learning how to play piano is a no no..."

OOps ok.. we shan't buy her anymore pianos! hahahaha

Jussaemon said...

Nan... oh yeah! Now i see it. Cos i tot he was refering to "her post made me smile" but he was refereing to "i also need coaching"

Ler...