Pages

Boring Old Me

Tuesdays are the days i get off 30mins earlier from work. It's usually the day that i would like to go out with Zubair.

However, yesterday, i really had no idea where to go. Pressed for time, Zubair just decided to meet at Orchard, have dinner then hang out.

In the meantime, I suddenly remembered that e-Dart family pub that Nan recommended near our office. It's $1 for 5 rounds of 3 throws each. Isn't that a steal? Unfortunately, i wasn't able to reach Zubair.

So Orchard it was...

You know how i hate Orchard. Nothing much to see, NOTHING to do... everything's expensive. But i kept telling myself.. it's ok.. let's do something that HE wants to do.

But he got angry when i came with a "black" face. It wasn't intentional.. Just that my heart was feeling very heavy.. I chose not to talk about it. I thought the key to a relationship is communication? But how come everytime we discuss something, it will end up in a row? Maybe its how i phrase my words...? Whatever, Nowadays, i just keep mum.

We went to Lucky Prata. He ate Briyani Dum while i ate my butter sandwich i brought from home. OMG i'm so pathetic i felt like crying!

Anyway, apart from loathing Orchard, i was also not in my usual mood bcos i dont know how to "hang out". Er... what do you do when you hang out? but u don't know where to go what? I just can't comprehend how pple do it!

I simply can't handle surprises nor impromptu acts.

I think i'm a bore. Everything must be thought of, planned out and acted upon. Predictable.

(But of course, i wldn't mind if he surprises me with a PSP, a ring or whatever LOL... No chocolates nor flowers tho)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 glasses of Juice:

butterflyrubrics said...

jus! just wanted to share some things i do when we just feel like just hanging out, and not spend so much:

- walk, sit around vivocity rooftop park, and just chat
- go drink cheap but fabulous teh at the sarabat stall at bussorah st, and just chat
- share a plate of their gorgeous black pepper steak (under $10!) at Spize Simpang Bedok, and just chat
- go macdonalds! haha yeah now that they have nicer plusher (is there such a word) seats, we will join the throngs of non-studying students at one of the quieter macs. iced milo for me, milkshake for him. and just chat.

hid is right.... hanging out is all abt chatting abt everything and nothing :) even better if its somewhere u can pple-watch at the same time heh..

Jussaemon said...

I see I see...

I guess the problem is... we dont have much to talk about to each other.... Or at least i do... but he doesnt seem interested. Prolly cos its a diff culture?

Anonymous said...

or maybe go to the library? its free...both of you dont have to talk much cos it's the library. hehe. couples dont need to talk all the time.

Jussaemon said...

Yeah!! Excellent! Its so true abt not having to talk in the library! LOL

Its been quite some time since we've been to the library. Funny we usually only go to Esplanade library to WATCH dvds, not to read!