Pages

Do i Look Like a Money Addict To You?

Boy! am i on the rambling roll!

Since im on the subject of money, i will tell you that i can never forget this incident back when i was in ZAC Meat.

I was being hospitalised at Mount Elizabeth for cornea ulcer hours before my trip to Australia. I was warded for 4 days and they asked for some $1 or $2k deposit. we certainly dont have that much money in any of our savings... So i turned to my employer at that point of need.

I asked for a loan for exactly the said amount and explained that it is a deposit to the hospital and that i would return it just as soon as the hospital returned it back to me.

You know what?

My "application" was REJECTED lah sak!

Till today, I dont have ANY IDEA on what basis it was rejected. I was a good employee, always on time or often early, no MIA, always covered with MCs. and most importantly of all, i have NEVER even taken an "Advance" before unlike half of the rest of his employees in the factory.

So why is it that i was, in a way, labelled as a bad debtor???

IT WAS JUST FOR A FREAKING HOSPITAL DEPOSIT!!!

I was in hospital, you didnt even visit me... that's fine... but you didnt even have compassion to help your loyal employee of 3 freaking years!

I wonder why i stayed for that long.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: