Pages

Invitation to Date Me

Zubair will be away 9th Dec - 8th Jan. I will see him there somewhere in between.

I will be free from Mon 10th Dec - 14th Dec 07, and then 25th Dec - 7th Jan. except Mon and Thurs nights.

Shall the family go bowling on Xmas? If not, then at least JB at weekend? Better still bowling at JB!!!

I'm meeting Lina and Wei Quan prolly on 9th Dec... Maybe i'll ask them to meet again before Lina leaves for Australia.

I'm thinking of going for the much needed body scrub and pedicure. Wayan retreat anyone?

Mummy LINNNNNNNN!!!!! I want to meet you cannnnnnnnn???? before and after my trip. Email me.

The Woodlands Sisters and the Simei Cousins still owe each other another outing... it was either WWW or Escape Themepark. When are you guys free?

Hmmm Maybe i'll gather some pple to play badminton also...

Oh yes, i will attend the Qur'an lessons on Tuesdays that month also lah.

Look! Dekho! I've already started to plan my activities for next month!

I dont care. I am soooooo gonna pamper myself with this coming bonus after too many frugal days. It's also a consolation as to not miss Zubair as much. Too bad he wont be here to take advantage of my bonus. A big HAH to you :P Nope, there wont be any left when you come back.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 glasses of Juice:

Jussaemon said...

Forgot to add:

1. Date with the 10 girlfriends
2. Dentist Appt
3. Date with Hidayah the ex colelague
4. Appt w my wardrobe! hahaha