Pages

Sleep Activities

Do you know that:

  1. Ever since the panic attack, I havent napped in office anymore? Afraid to be overwhelmed by melancholy again.
  2. I am constantly drafting blog posts in my head, esp in the car on the way to work and just before i sleep at night. So much so that if the topic poses deep analyzing, i find it hard to drift to sleep.
  3. Zubair sang in his sleep a few days ago. I dont know what it was but its definitely Hindi
  4. This morning, we were both talking in our sleep one after another. I heard him muttered something in Urdu.. Next thing i know, i was laughing from some joke in my dream. then near waking up time, i saw a cicak above my head just before i entered a lift and i was screaming. Zubair, then soothed me.. but in URdu!! "shh.. shh.. mera beta (my son) ... eirheifodvkndlfkhe" (Thank god he didnt scold me for giving him a shock in deep sleep.) While i was getting ready for work, Zubair laughed like he was being tickled and talked away in Urdu.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 glasses of Juice: